Custom Search

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Principal's Office


So I am sure if you read yesterday's post you know that I was a bit frazzled to say the least. I still am because my husband and I have no idea what to do with our son's behavioral problems other then what we are doing now. So this morning, I get the call from day care...again...telling me that my son has bit a kid. FANTASTIC! Obviously I am being sarcastic...

So tomorrow we have a meeting with the director aka the principal. Never in my LIFE (okay maybe once) have I been sent to the principals office. I know I didn't go to the principals office EVER in elementary school. We had a principal who would paddle (Dazed and Confused style)you if you got into trouble. It was the south...it was the 80's so things like that did happen. I can't imagine what my Mom would of done if I ever was paddled...she would of raised hell. Anyways on to the story.

Now we are being called to the office, but hopefully to get some good feedback from the director on things to do and allow us to tell her that we are working on my son's behavior as well. I am hoping the meeting will go well and that we'll all take something from it. I am hoping that we aren't on strike 2 of the three strikes you are out (not sure if that is the policy but you know what I am saying). Both my husband and I obviously care what is going on. We have a good kid but one that just needs some major redirection on his lashing out issue.

So pray with me that tomorrow will be a good day and that my son will stop this because seriously this Mama is just worn out.

No comments: