Custom Search

Friday, November 14, 2008

Weekends

I for one am looking forward the weekend. Its always jammed pack with family outings, getting together with extended family, or meeting up with friends. Its also a moment when you can just enjoy, and not have to wrestle with the rat race of going to work and sitting at a desk for eight hours a day. Weekends for me mean FREEDOM!

This weekend our family will be watching two Caps games and the ever talked about Redskins vs. Dallas game. For me, I can't wait to see the Caps in action tonight and tomorrow. I just have a HUGE love of hockey. How I love Brashear! I deal with watching football, though I admit it usually puts me to sleep.

Although I will be glued during the evenings at home, I often wonder what type of events are going on in my neighborhood. What new and exciting thing is there to do with my family or friends? I found this blog and am in love with this bloggers way of keeping up with events and activities going on each week and other special interests. So for all of you that are wondering what should I do this weekend? I would check out the link. Its my best find link of the year!

http://supernovamom.wordpress.com/


Have a safe and happy weekend everyone! Go Caps! Go Redskins!!!

No comments: