Custom Search

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Packed Weekends

I have to say that for the next eight weeks I have something to do just about every weekend. Sure there are different things each weekend to do at different days/times, but still...I see no end in sight for a while.

Between BBQs, a bridal shower, celebrating my FOUR year wedding anniversary (I can't believe four years have come and gone so quickly), a camp out, my sweet nephew's birthday, a family reunion, my parents 40th wedding anniversary and my wonderful son's birthday...the weekends are filled with family and friends. I am sure less housework will be completed. I am sure I will be exhausted, but I am kind of looking forward to it all. I love being with my family and friends. I love celebrations. I love that my son gets to spend time with cousin, because he ADORES him. There is nothing cuter then hearing those two giggle away while playing and having a ball. I just have to remember to breath and keep going the entire time.

Packed weekends here I come!

No comments: