Custom Search

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Such Is Life...


I couldn't find a work shoe so I wore another pair, at least I have another pair.

My son refuses to hold my hand in the morning on the way to the car, but at least he lets me carry him while he snuggles in my arm.

My laundry is always piled high in my bedroom, but at least its clean and we have plenty to wear.

I work all day and miss my son terribly, but it gives me a chance to save for his education.

I don't consider myself having a ton of friends, but the ones I do have are true and my best friend lives with me.

Some of my sons books are falling apart, but it proves that they were read A LOT.

My son doesn't have an extended vocabulary, but it gives us even more reason so celebrate when he learns a new word.

My husband is quiet, but it gives me a chance to jabber on.

I have SO many plans, hopes and dreams, it gives me something to strive for.

No comments: