Custom Search

Monday, August 16, 2010

Quelf


This weekend, after the kids were sound asleep in their beds, I played a new board game with a few good friends called Quelf. Lets just say I can't remember laughing that much in a really long time and literally had to try to control my laughter because I was making myself sick.

Quelf is a fun game to play with your family or friends. It is not a kid game per say. Its not dirty or raunchy...its just no Candy Land (even though the pieces and the board looks otherwise). The game itself is unpredictable and each turn a person takes could make them say, do or act out hilarious things. Lets just say by the end of the night everyone went home smiling and we even played to having second and third place just to make the game last a little longer.

Try it...I doubt you'll be disappointed. Its one of the best games I have ever played. I give it an A+

No comments: