Custom Search

Friday, March 26, 2010

Easter

I can't believe that Easter will be right around the corner. Does it seem to anyone else that Christmas was just yesterday? Our family will celebrate Easter for is true meaning, the resurrection of Christ three days after his death by crucifixion. However, there will be an Easter egg hunt or two and my son will receive a basket on Easter morning before church.

Just like in Easters past when I was a child, the Easter basket will be simple presents with a few sweet treats thrown in here and there. This year I made out during a trip to Target to find some incredible fun presents for very cheap. How I love the dollar section in that store!

This is what will be in my son's Easter basket:

Sidewalk Chalk Eggs ($1 Target) ~ How cute is this?


Bubbles (Target find) (a toddler necessity)


Egg Wand (similar but more eggish)


Sticker Book ($1 Target)


Easter Eggs with Cars Inside (I got a three pack)



Finally I'll be pairing all this (with some extra goodies to eat) with this adorable dog Easter basket. Isn't this cute?

No comments: