Custom Search

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fall Is In The Air ~ Craft Time!


Now that my little guy is getting older , he is getting more and more interested in doing crafts be it colorings, paintings, etc., I think he truly enjoys them for the 15 minutes (sometimes more) it keeps him occupied. Therefore I think this Mama needs to go and stock up on some more craft supplies for her little man.

A friend of mine sent me a really cool website called Family Education that has blogs, articles, advice, etc., It has basically anything you need from a parenting site. What is also has that I LOVE is their craft ideas that are also categorized by age group. I was thinking of buying a book with fun craft ideas, but these ideas are from all the books I was thinking about getting!

Fall has certainly arrived and the endless holiday coloring pages, fun crafts and keepsakes is at your finger tips. Enjoy!

No comments: