Custom Search

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sing...Sing A Song : )


I am not one of those women that enjoy high action or suspenseful movies or shows. Truth be told, they make me nervous. Not sure if that makes sense to the world, but it does. I appreciate the special effects and different story lines, but it just isn't something I enjoy sitting down to watch. I enjoy romance, period pieces and basically anything to do with the arts (dance, song, art, music). This brings me to say, this fall is one of the most anticipated seasons yet. Not only SYTYCD (So You Think You Can Dance) is actually being broadcasted in the fall, a new show called Glee is premiering!

I love the arts and although a singing show (cough...American Idol) is nothing new, I was actually pleased to see a singing show in a non-reality based style. I saw the pilot and thankfully was late on seeing that because I was pleasantly surprised. I loved the story line. I loved the characters. I LOVED the music and singing. What is sexier then a man singing Leaving On A Jet Plane?

Tonight is the fall season premiere of Glee. I will certainly be watching. You should check it out too!

No comments: