Custom Search

Monday, September 14, 2009

Why I Am Blessed


Often we fine ourselves guilty for wanting this or wanting that in our lives. Be it material possessions, hoping we could be closer to certain people or having that dream job, there is usually always something we dream and ponder about. While dreams and thoughts are fine, we also need to realize the true blessings in our life as well. I would like to share some of mine with you and hope perhaps you'll share some of yours with me. It doesn't matter how small or big they are. It is just a reminder to you all how really blessed each one of us really is.

~My son~
He is HEALTHY, energetic and lovable. Words can't express enough how much this little person has changed my world upside down but in the most awesome way. I feel honored and privileged to be his Mommy.

~My husband~
I am completely in love with him. He is the cat's meow. I have never known a man that listens so well and is so dedicated to his family. He loves to surprise me with awesome things like weekend getaways, finished house projects or tickets to a hockey game. Plus he cleans, cooks and is an awesome shopper...those are bonuses : )

~Son's Grandparents~
While I had mostly cool Grandparents, my son really has lucked out having some spectacular Grandparents and Great Grandparents. Each Grandparent thinks the world of him and on each visit greets him with great hugs and kisses. He really feels loved and has quite a special bond with each of them. It is an amazing thing to watch.

~My Home~
May sound funny to list this, but there are people that don't have a home or the ability to pay for one. While there are improvements and things I would like to do to it, I really do love our little family home. It is a house filled with great memories, love and family.

~My Dogs~
I love my little guys. They were in some respect like first children to me but I could lock them in a cage...haha. They have been there through my teenage and young adult years. As corny as it sounds they have been my best friends as they have always been there for me and can stand to listen to my horrible pitchy singing on a daily basis without howling.

No comments: