Custom Search

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Great Country Farms


One place that I would really like to venture out to is a place called Great Country Farms. I found it a few months ago when I wanted to go raspberry picking, but we never made it out there for some reason or another. They have all sorts of things you can pick for yourself, which is an activity I really loved doing as a kid. Not only do they have "pick yourself" items during different times of the year, they also have other events at their farm. Check out their calendar for events!

The next event will be the Cider Festival & Antique Tractors September 19th and 20th. They will have lots of different cider samples to share including peach and raspberry, which I never had. The festival will also have some antique tractors, which my car/vehicle loving son would love!

This will be another link I'll update on my sidebar on places to go. Check it out for area events as fall is sure to bring in lots of fun outdoor festivals!

No comments: