Custom Search

Friday, January 29, 2010

Weekend Wars

So the title of my post may be a BIT exaggerated, but I know I am not alone when I say that weekends are crazy especially when you have a little family with so many different requests, invites, things that you need to do, etc.,

The month of January alone for my little family was crazy. We had a party scheduled every weekend and (thankfully) on one weekend my husband and I had a little get away vacation. We attended a hockey game, went to several appointments for my son and also had his surgery all in one month. Did I forget to mention my husband and I both work full time? Put a fork in me, I'm done. Is my house cleaned? No...not that it ever is immaculate...I have a two year old you know.

I just wonder what February is going to bring...

What are your weekends like? How was your first month of the new year?

No comments: