Custom Search

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Capitals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Now I would not be a true fan if I didn't talk about the AMAZING Caps win last night against the New York Rangers. Hubby and I were a little concerned with Varlamov (the rookie goalie) having his 21st birthday the night before. However, he did not disappoint. In fact he was freaking amazing!!!!!!! What was disappointing was the Caps 1st and 2nd period play, which was sluggish at best. Thankfully Fedorov scored an amazing goal in the last five minutes of the third period which won the came 2 to 1.

Next we are to play the Pens. Not looking too forward to that as the team is pretty good and although I typically love when my team plays rival teams, I just don't like the Pens. I'd rather not see Crosby boo hoo for the tenth millionth time about some damn injustice he felt was done to him. Come on man you play hockey, not freaking golf. He certainly doesn't take hits or stand his ground like Ovie. My hope is for a quick second round of the playoffs and the Caps just move forward to the third round. If that happens this entire area is going to go nuts. FINALLY hockey is getting some recognition in this town. Its about DAMN time!

Go CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: