Custom Search

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away


I am all for rain when we need it, but seriously this rain cloud that has literally been over Northern Virginia for the past two days and was here the majority of last Saturday has got to stop! Not only does it dampen my plans on wanting to do fun activities outside, but it just makes me that much more tired and that much more moody.

Perhaps its the work load at home and at my paying job, but I am just exhausted. I am not complaining about the work. I really like to be busy. At my paying job, my manager has been out so playing catch up has been a bit of a strain. A good strain, but still there is a lot to do. Once I finally get home (and would like to collapse)there is no time for the tired, because my toddler (as expected) wants to play, get feed and read countless books on numbers, shapes and colors. There is just no rest for the weary. I have to blame it on one thing and I am blaming it on the weather.

I know that I complain now about the rain and hating it. Soon enough I'll be complaining that I am staying indoors for the majority of my day while I want to be outside when its warm and sunny. At least the sun would make me feel at least a fraction of a percent that much more awake, which this Mama really needs.

No comments: