Custom Search

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Find!


I will be the first to admit that I am a true cupcake lover. I honestly would devour an entire dozen had I the room in my stomach and no one was there to watch me. I really appreciate a good cupcake. Until recently, I would either have to make them or I would have to tromp down to Georgetown to go to their cupcake store. I am a wuss when it comes to driving towards D.C., so usually it was a family affair and my husband drove. Giant cupcakes for me just don't cut it very well. They are second class cupcakes, but I still would eat them if offered. On special occasions, I would also get cupcakes when I went to my Moms house for a dinner celebration rather it be for a birthdays, Christmas, etc., Thanks Mom!

It turns out now that Fairfax Corner has a new store to add to their directory. It is called Cupcakes Actually. I did a quietly little happy dance in my cube when I found out aboutt his. Its close, not in the city and it is a entire store dedicated to CUPCAKES!

I encourage anyone to go to this store. The cupcakes are a little pricy as they aren't Giant quality, but so worth it. Just reading their menu makes my mouth water. I for one will be a valued customer to the cupcake store. Recession or not, I am going for it!

No comments: