Custom Search

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Great Finds ~ Sesame Street: Singing Pop Up Pals

Rating ~ A-

My son and I absolutely love the Sesame Street: Singing Pop Up Pals. It is a great gift for any young toddler that really loves Sesame Street. It is a great learning tool as toddler will learn how to turn, flip and push switches or buttons. I also love that once a button is pushed or a switch is flipped or turned, that a Sesame Street character will pop out and sing their theme song. I gave it an A- only because it does not have a switch to make the noise a little more quieter. However, in my opinion, the toy isn't really loud. You just may get tired of hearing certain Sesame tunes. It retails around $22.

1 comment:

jasmina said...

Even my cousins love sesame street characters.....The best gift they would like to have is a character of sesame street !