Custom Search

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Great Find


Rating A+

This is my new fantastic find. If I could give it a rating about an A+, I would. This great new find is a play hut. Although I bought mine at Toys R Us for a great steal of $50, it is similar to the link. I would of provided the Toys R Us link, but they did not provide it on their website. In any case this find is TERRIFIC, because even at 19 months, my son LOVES this new toy and it is not a permanent fixture in my household. This toy can fold up after each use (or however long you want to keep it out) into a bag that is no larger then a regular size beach bag. How fantastic is that?

There are tons of other types of play huts, some larger and some smaller. There are play huts that resemble animals, play huts that are more girly. They come in all different shapes and sizes, so just google away!

No comments: