Custom Search

Monday, February 2, 2009

Great Finds

Rating: A+

I am sure most parents in DC Metro already know about Clemyjontri Park, but if you don't you must visit it with your children. It is a true treasure. Clemyjontri Park is one of the most beautiful and well designed parks that I ever been to and I have been to my share of parks/playgrounds around the country. It has a wonderful playground where all children can play at regardless of disabilities. It also has a carousel ride in the center of the playground that cost $1.50 a ride. The park in itself is one of those places that is hard to describe well enough to match how great it is. Its something you have to see for yourself and I am sure you will not be disappointed. Plus (besides the carousel) its free! An aerial view of the park is pictured above.


http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/parks/clemyjontri/playground.htm

No comments: