Custom Search

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Great Finds

Rating: A

This chair is one of my best finds. I was on a hunt for a chair for my kid and all of them seemed so expensive! I just wasn't ready to shell out $75 to $100 for a kid's chair, so I waited and kept my eye out. I remember how much I loved my chair as a kid and wanted one for my little bambino. Luckily my wait paid off! I spotted this really comfy chair in Ikea for only $29.99. It was very easy to put together. Plus another bonus perk that this chair has but the other costly chairs don't have, you can take the padding off the chair and wash it!

If you really like the chair, then there are also adult versions of this chair as well. Both chairs are very comfortable.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10116552

No comments: